Media / Presentation Training
- Developing key messages and talking points that make an impact.
- Helping clients understand how the media work—and how to interest them in a story.
- Providing clients with techniques for conveying confidence and authority when a reporter calls.
- Conducting simulated interviews, tailored to the client’s business and issues, to prepare for the real experience.
- Giving clients constructive feedback from a media specialist familiar with the inner workings of newsrooms.
- Tell a powerful story that will hold your audience’s attention from start to finish.
- Make the best use of your slides.
- Overcome nervousness.
- Use body language and vocal delivery to enhance credibility.
- Help you with Q&As.